Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

28 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Absent a dramatic, unexpected change, I expect Kentucky will be adding two new Assistant coaches very soon

One is Orlando Antigua and the other is picked, but not finalized

Matt Jones

Have they let some go?

57 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Absent a dramatic, unexpected change, I expect Kentucky will be adding two new Assistant coaches very soon

One is Orlando Antigua and the other is picked, but not finalized

Matt Jones

Bad news for Illinois recruiting.

Kentucky back to playing ‘the game.’

Calipari be like “I can’t win me no games with dem four star recruits. Get me Antigua and that ‘Chin’ dude!”

6 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

And Justus 

Now the other coach people are speculating UK getting is  Chin Coleman  Illinois other top assistant 

If that happens it might be worth a visit to the Illinois boards.  Hova approved I’m guessing 

1 hour ago, Josh said:

"You have to keep all the recruits because apr"...how does that make sense?

People accept this as fact but refuse to think about how it makes no sense.  Strange.

7 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I just have a different opinion on the matter with the information I have gathered.  Not strange a all.   

Care to share?  Because I can't find the rationale

29 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Now the other coach people are speculating UK getting is  Chin Coleman  Illinois other top assistant 

If that happens it might be worth a visit to the Illinois boards.  Hova approved I’m guessing 

I just took a look at the Illinois board.

They are speculating that with Antigua and Cockburn gone, Curbelo may be following Antigua via the portal soon.

If that happens, Illinois is gonna be a hot mess next year—They would be losing their four best players (Ayo, Kofi, AMiller & Curbelo) and their sixth man/bench big (Georghi).

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

They are speculating that with Antigua and Cockburn gone, Curbelo may be following Antigua via the portal soon.

If that happens, Illinois is gonna be a hot mess next year—They would be losing their four best players (Ayo, Kofi, AMiller & Curbelo) and their sixth man/bench big (Georghi).

Miller could follow as well 

21 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Same I’ve shared the last time we went down this rabbit hole.    You don’t believe the information given and I do.  

Sorry, I don't remember.  How does it make sense?

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

And Justus 

Justus was the lead guy on the Skyy Clark recruitment. Would be interesting to watch how that goes.

13 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

It doesn’t for you but for others it does 

We can't lose our recruits because apr, but we could have released them and not had an apr hit.  Am I wrong?

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Is Williams coming back