Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

There is no college program that would offer stevens what we offered.  Stevens wasn’t blocked. He didn’t want to leave. 

Agree. And there is no NBA organization that would create blocks because they're trying to secretly steer their current head coach to one of the co-owners favorite colleges in the future. 

Stevens wanted to stay in Boston and he wants to be in the NBA. 

9 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Goodman is such an effin troll ... He's like a Toiletmaker fan. Seems obsessed with us ... 

Just now, T White said:

Why do people still pay attention to this guy? 

A troll that is funny and is bringing attention to IUBB.

It's all good fun and no one, including IUBB recruiting, is getting hurt. When we win a lot of games it'll be even better!

Be happy...Dane Fife will clap back on our behalf.

18 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

A troll that is funny and is bringing attention to IUBB.

It's all good fun and no one, including IUBB recruiting, is getting hurt. When we win a lot of games it'll be even better!

Be happy...Dane Fife will clap back on our behalf.

Actually, the only reason I saw Goodman's tweet was that TJD had reacted to it ... 

11 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

I always thought Cockburns greatest move had nothing to do with how he moved his feet but rather how he convinced people that Cockburn was pronounced Coburn.

There cannot be a language anywhere in the world where "ck" is silent. He pulled some real Keyser Soze **** on that one.

5 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

There cannot be a language anywhere in the world where "ck" is silent. He pulled some real Keyser Soze **** on that one.

We do a lot of odd things with our language and pronunciation.

For example, show me where the "R" is is the military rank of Colonel. And yet it is pronounced more like Kernel. 

17 minutes ago, T White said:

We do a lot of odd things with our language and pronunciation.

For example, show me where the "R" is is the military rank of Colonel. And yet it is pronounced more like Kernel. 

There is an interesting history there with it being a French word.

I'm pretty sure the French have a different word for cockburn.