Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

25 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I just went and checked out their boards and the fans are livid. They had rallied around Sean Miller in a sort of "us against the world" way. This will not end well.

Arizona fans have cannibalized that program.  They have unrealistic expectations of winning without cheating.  Jay Bilas told me so.

Just now, brumdog45 said:

Jeff Goodman just tweeted Josh Pastner as a possible next coach at Arizona.

You know, the Josh Pastner who learned everything he knows working under Calipari at Memphis.

So you're saying they are serious about getting things cleaned up there?

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

You know, the Josh Pastner who learned everything he knows working under Calipari at Memphis.

Pastner was a walk on at Arizona

Brad Davison still has not decided whether or not he will use an additional year of eligibility and return to Wisconsin, per a school spokesman. D'Mitrik Trice and Aleem Ford have already announced that they will not return.

And for those of you who don't know, Tyra Buss and Brad Davison are an item.

5 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Brad Davison still has not decided whether or not he will use an additional year of eligibility and return to Wisconsin, per a school spokesman. D'Mitrik Trice and Aleem Ford have already announced that they will not return.

Ugh I just puked in my mouth a little! Lol.

57 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

All the guys on here must really be jealous of that last bit of news.

1 hour ago, OliviaPope40 said:

Wonder if Arizona got wind of some stuff from the FBI investigation or maybe it was something else.

I read he only had a year left on his contract and the UA Board wouldn't agree to extend it. Sounds like the AD's hand was forced. 

4 hours ago, brumdog45 said:

Pastner would be a bold choice given his own off the court issues. I have to imagine that administration will look to someone with a clean record and no ties to cheating/scandals. No one knows what kinda job this will be once the NCAA is done with them