Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, HinnyHoosier said:

These officials get fired. All of them. Review that call and get it right. Or just get it right. Nobody touched it and it was obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Its only last 2 minutes I believe. If they reviewed every call, we'd be having April Madness, May Madness, June Madness, and July Madness.

2 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

Baylor and Drew's run the clock out offense is much better than Crean's run the clock out offense ever was. I used to hate when Crean would start that when IU was on the verge of running a team out of the building then let them back in with stupid turnovers and poor shots. This Baylor team is so well coached

That's why he was my #2 choice for the IU job after Stevens.

Just now, Stuhoo said:

HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH 

THE WINNERS AND STILL ALL TIME CHAMPIONS OF THE COLLEGE BASKETBALL WORLD?

YOUR 1976 INDIANA HOOSIERS 

When I did the 2021 IU vs Baylor sim, I did a 1976 IU vs 2021 Zags one. The men wiped the floor with the boys...

iugonz.thumb.JPG.88691bcc480a1a5a29af30969e69f157.JPG

1 minute ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

When your best tests all season + tournament are overrated Creighton and USC, how can you be prepared? Their journey to this game was a joke and it shows

How about Kansas, UVA, Iowa, W. Virginia and another top team I can't remember off the top of my head

I like Gonzaga. I like Mark Few. I want to see them win an NCAA title. 

I just didn't want it to happen tonight. 

I'm glad the 1976 IU team is OK with a team going unbeaten and winning a title, but with everything going on this season with COVID, it just doesn't seem as if it would've been real. And no, I don't think Gonzaga would make it through a P5 conference schedule unbeaten. Just don't think it would've happened. 

I'm also really torn because I just didn't want to see Baylor win. 

So, the winner and still unbeaten ... 

1976.thumb.png.0939960d612b6066e2df92789a4473a1.png

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

How about Kansas, UVA, Iowa, W. Virginia and another top team I can't remember off the top of my head

Iowa was probably the best of that bunch and they don't play defense. Those games were also prior to December.