Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

5 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

7/19 from 3pt land is super generous lol. Didn't know this even existed. I could get lost on this

Long ago, this was my main site. I tried the hoops dynasty where you start as a DIII coach and have to recruit, game plan, schedule, etc. After 3 sim years and a little money spent, I was still stuck in DIII with no upward movement likely so I gave up on it.

Geez, it’s just enjoyable to watch basketball when a team is as efficient with their shot making as Baylor is. The sound of the splash is way better than a clunk. Plus their defense is so aggressive and impressive. 

1 minute ago, LIHoosier said:

Long ago, this was my main site. I tried the hoops dynasty where you start as a DIII coach and have to recruit, game plan, schedule, etc. After 3 sim years and a little money spent, I was still stuck in DIII with no upward movement likely so I gave up on it.

I just did my own - I got Baylor 101 IU 100. I laughed to myself at that one. Would love to inspect the code underneath the hood. I'm a software developer by trade, so the algorithm has peaked my interest

30 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

If Gonzaga wins, I won't be happy. But but if any is going to unseat IU as the last undefeated, I'd rather it be them than Kensucky, Duke, NC, Purdue,Illinois or others.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

LMAO! Few teams in major conferences will ever have hope of going undefeated again. It certainly won't be Purdue!

Just now, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Is this a Big Ten crew working the game? Star player picks up two quick fouls, one of them suspect, and has to sit. Only Big Ten refs completely F a big game like that. 

But then make it up by putting several opposing players in foul trouble.  For maximum drama 

1 minute ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Is this a Big Ten crew working the game? Star player picks up two quick fouls, one of them suspect, and has to sit. Only Big Ten refs completely F a big game like that. 

One of the refs is Broad Ripple Bo, can spot that bald spot from 800 miles away.

2 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I fairness, he shoved Mitchell out of bounds to regain a loose ball and they swallowed the whistle so it should have been worse. 

Found this on a ref site, silly that no running box score would have it.

Championship: Keith Kimble, Randy McCall, Bo Boroski

Bo-Bo we unfortunately know, Kimble rings a bell, never heard of McCall