Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Agreed. Had a guy in one of my classes today say that he thinks Gonzaga will go down as the best college basketball team ever. I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes, lol. Take a number of teams over the past decade or so and give them Gonzaga's schedule this year and I think at least a handful go undefeated up to this point too. 

2015 Kentucky would sweep them in a series. Maybe lose 1

Just now, LIHoosier said:

Too bad Turner/CBS aren't doing the homer broadcasts anymore. I'd love to hear the pro-Baylor broadcast losing their ever loving minds.

Adam Morrison going full depression mode would be semi-entertaining

5 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

What would the score be between the 2021 Baylor Bears and the 2021 Indiana Hoosiers? Watching these guards from Baylor would have me turning that game off by the first TV timeout I'm thinking

I think they gave us some empathy points in the 2nd half.

iubaylor.thumb.JPG.f72af5e7527c63d3ceb23356c1204645.JPG

1 minute ago, LIHoosier said:

I think they gave us some empathy points in the 2nd half.

iubaylor.thumb.JPG.f72af5e7527c63d3ceb23356c1204645.JPG

7/19 from 3pt land is super generous lol. Didn't know this even existed. I could get lost on this