Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

4 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

Didn't think UCLA would be able to hang at this pace. I thought they needed to keep the game in the 60s or low 70s to stand a chance. What a good game so far.

For the 100th time, I want IU to play the way Gonzaga plays. Suggs have a brother? ; )

I think he has a younger sister

I was absolutely fine with Gonzaga going all the way, until I read the smug Washington Post article about how the ‘76 team “had their share of scares” while “Gonzaga dominates.” Now I just hope UCLA keeps it close to make that article irrelevant. 

You usually have more “scares” when playing in a tougher conference. I think BYU was the only team to even challenge Gonzaga in WCC conference play this year. And their draw in this tournament has been very forgiving.

Gonzaga is really good and deserving on the #1 ranking but I doubt they go undefeated in regular season play if they belonged in a tougher conference.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Gonzaga has offensive possessions that make me say “I wish we moved the ball like that” out loud. Fun to watch.

There was a 5 minute or so time period in which it seemed like the refs had money on the Zags. Pretty cleanly called the balance of the half.

I love the tourney but the Lily ATT commercials make me question if it’s worth watching. Man I’m sick of that stupid schtick.

3 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Gonzaga has offensive possessions that make me say “I wish we moved the ball like that” out loud. Fun to watch.

There was a 5 minute or so time period in which it seemed like the refs had money on the Zags. Pretty cleanly called the balance of the half.

I love the tourney but the Lily ATT commercials make me question if it’s worth watching. Man I’m sick of that stupid schtick.

At least it's a much better game than the 1st.

Has Lily gained weight? lol

2 minutes ago, Southside said:

At least it's a much better game than the 1st.

Has Lily gained weight? lol

Rumor is that she's pregnant.

Edited by rayl456

3 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

Pulling for UCLA so I can watch the national championship game and just enjoy it instead of rooting for someone to lose. 

I'd be more hyped for the final game if Zags beat UCLA, but I'd rather be less hyped. lol

1 minute ago, Southside said:

I'd be more hyped for the final game if Zags beat UCLA, but I'd rather be less hyped. lol

I just didn’t want Sampson to win it all or Gonzaga to be the latest undefeated team. 

Just now, Dalton26 said:

I just didn’t want Sampson to win it all or Gonzaga to be the latest undefeated team. 

I absolutely don't want Zags to go undefeated. I didn't care about Sampson on way or another.

I like the Zags but I really dislike the hook and hold rule. Not sure where it originated but players are going to constantly do it so it’s not as if it would prevent an injury, which I assume is why it was implemented.