Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

I don't listen to much pop music or what's current on the radio (I'm a metal fan so not much rap, pop or country played on my playlists) but did they really hire an artist only to sing one of her own songs out of a half dozen or so? Was more of a karaoke show to me. Miley can sing, but that was just weird

Yup. She can sing, but she should have done what Miley does... 

Whoever did the planning/production, especially the fan squares, should be demoted to producing Milli Vanilli shows.

Can someone please help me find the Michael Lewis inbound pass off the face of Jacobs from Iowa?  I recently seen it but cannot find it.

Didn't think UCLA would be able to hang at this pace. I thought they needed to keep the game in the 60s or low 70s to stand a chance. What a good game so far.

For the 100th time, I want IU to play the way Gonzaga plays. Suggs have a brother? ; )

I was absolutely fine with Gonzaga going all the way, until I read the smug Washington Post article about how the ‘76 team “had their share of scares” while “Gonzaga dominates.” Now I just hope UCLA keeps it close to make that article irrelevant.