Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

4 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Creighton hasn't played horribly and Gonzaga is up 16...  Don't see how they lose in this tourney unless they just don't show up.

Creighton is such a good matchup for Gonzaga, they could play 50 times & I’m not sure Creighton ever wins. Would like to see them play USC. With their length they have a chance to muddy the game up. Would have liked to see Mich if Livers was healthy. But, yeah, they’re easily the best team.

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

My god, what is Texas thinking?   lol

Ramona Shelburne @ramonashelburne

Brooklyn Nets assistant coach @ROYALTIVEY interviewed for the Texas job on Sunday, sources told ESPN.  Ivey was a key player on the Longhorns Final Four team in 2003 and there is strong support for him amongst Texas alumni —most notably @KDTrey5

Former player at UT

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

Looks like UCLA anticipated a timeout at halfcourt and panicked. Even the Bama kid was confused that they let him pass it. 

Archie Miller on both sidelines tonight?  Under 50% from the line on one end, UCLA not executing a simple foul on the other.

Just now, Demo said:

I can’t believe Cronin gave them a half court inbound with space. Alabama created nothing. Speechless.

I would like to see the stat on how often the team that decides to not defend the inbounder gets absolutely heartbroken. It’s no less than 98% of the time imo. 

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Looks like UCLA anticipated a timeout at halfcourt and panicked. Even the Bama kid was confused that they let him pass it. 

Maybe.Campbell turned his head and lost Quinnerley. 

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

I would like to see the stat on how often the team that decides to not defend the inbounder gets absolutely heartbroken. It’s no less than 98% of the time imo. 

Yeah. You defend the inbound with the longest dude on your roster and cover the floor with your 4 best athletes. But coaches love overcomplicating that stuff.