Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

How on earth did everyone miss on Keegan Murray? I’m at a loss. A blind guy sees his talent. It’s like Anunoby , except worse because at least OG had some good offers. Murray had Iowa and some mids. Dude’s gonna be all-conference and Iowa flat stole him.

I'm seeing more missed layups in the first two days of this tournament than I can ever remember seeing in March Madness. You'd think as strong as some of these guys are, they'd be a little better at finishing. 

34 minutes ago, Demo said:

How on earth did everyone miss on Keegan Murray? I’m at a loss. A blind guy sees his talent. It’s like Anunoby , except worse because at least OG had some good offers. Murray had Iowa and some mids. Dude’s gonna be all-conference and Iowa flat stole him.

Dad played at Iowa I believe back in the day so I’m not sure it would of mattered who else offered 

Oklahoma went 15 minutes without a foul called and have now been called for 3 in 1:20. Cuonzo’s constant barking at the refs is finally paying off.

Just now, Hoosier Guy said:

I’m just not surprised when Virginia loses in the tournament. Besides that one tournament run, they usually flame out

I’d kill for that one tournament run. 

3 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I’m just not surprised when Virginia loses in the tournament. Besides that one tournament run, they usually flame out

That "one tournament run" wasn't half bad, though -- wouldn't you say?