Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I never called in sick but every year I would put in vacation days or PTO for he Thursday and Friday.

I haven’t worked a champ week or first week of the tourney my whole work career.  Always use 2 weeks of vacation for those weeks 

1 minute ago, Josh said:

You're describing me!  Dammit, I didn't realize before just now when I filled out my bracket

Luckily you had me to warn you. How mad would you of been yesterday if you were not warned 

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Luckily you had me to warn you. How mad would you of been yesterday if you were not warned 

I didn't plan on calling in sick, my boss would have seen through that.  I have approved PTO.  Dammit!

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

I didn't plan on calling in sick, my boss would have seen through that.  I have approved PTO.  Dammit!

Might want to use a sick day or PTO day  on Monday then because that would be the last day of the second round which would normally be on Sunday.   Games will start at noon on Monday 

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Might want to use a sick day or PTO day  on Monday then because that would be the last day of the second round which would normally be on Sunday.   Games will start at noon on Monday 

Second round is Friday - Monday too?  Dammit, I don't like change unless I initiate it

Just now, Josh said:

Second round is Friday - Monday too?  Dammit, I don't like change unless I initiate it

This week 1St round Friday-Saturday 

2nd round Sunday-Monday

next week sweet 16- Saturday-Sunday 

elite 8- Monday- Tuesday 

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

This week 1St round Friday-Saturday 

2nd round Sunday-Monday

next week sweet 16- Saturday-Sunday 

elite 8- Monday- Tuesday 

Monday Tuesday?  Man now they're just screwing with me.  Thanks for the info

BREAKING: Georgia Tech will be without star big man Moses Wright for the Yellow Jackets first-round game against Loyola Chicago, sources told me and @Brett_McMurphy.
Goodman 
ACC player of the year 
Well that would have changed my pick for that one. Oh well I always suck at brackets anyhow

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I never called in sick but every year I would put in vacation days or PTO for he Thursday and Friday.
Always half day vacations for me. I would go in and work the first 4 hours(7-11) then go home and watch games. Wanted to get the early morning OT if they needed it. It's only a 10-15 min drive from home to work so I'd maybe muss the first 5 or 10 minutes of the first game. If IU played it would be a full day vacation

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Always half day vacations for me. I would go in and work the first 4 hours(7-11) then go home and watch games. Wanted to get the early morning OT if they needed it. It's only a 10-15 min drive from home to work so I'd maybe muss the first 5 or 10 minutes of the first game. If IU played it would be a full day vacation

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Normally spend the weekend at my brother's in March . Kinda of a tradition. I got a new lady friend.  So I missed last week and maybe this one.Prob should of stuck with the basketball .