Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Moore was so dang good in HS. 

I went to a couple Cloverdale games back in the day.  For a small school they had some good back to back years where they had some players.  Neese was fun to watch as well.     His freshman year I watched him drop over 30 on a really good Clay City team.   He went off in the 4th.  One of the best single performances I had watch in awhile at the time.   

35 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I went to a couple Cloverdale games back in the day.  For a small school they had some good back to back years where they had some players.  Neese was fun to watch as well.     His freshman year I watched him drop over 30 on a really good Clay City team.   He went off in the 4th.  One of the best single performances I had watch in awhile at the time.   

Go Clovers! My old stomping grounds. 

But yeah those two together were fun to watch for a small school. 

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

It was crazy how much better Neese was than his competition. And when their time there overlapped it was almost literally 2 on 5 but they were really fun to watch. 

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Was quite fun to watch that game. Cooper went off

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I could see that. Some good bigs in the league with TJD, Garza, Liddell and Kofi right ahead of Dickinson. 

I’m not sure Liddell, TJD or Kofi should be ahead of him.   I think he might be in the discussion for 2nd or 3rd team all American when those come out later in the year.   Tough call but in my opinion he should of at least been on the 2nd team all B1G 

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

I’m not sure Liddell, TJD or Kofi should be ahead of him.   I think he might be in the discussion for 2nd or 3rd team all American when those come out later in the year.   Tough call but in my opinion he should of at least been on the 2nd team all B1G 

He's going to be up for POY likely next season. 

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Indiana State sophomore Jake Laravia has entered the transfer portal, sources told ESPN. Averaged 12.3 points and 6.3 rebounds this season. Sycamores head coach Greg Lansing was let go yesterday.

Borzello

Tre Willams as well.  Sophomore big man. I’m guessing the whole team might enter the portal 

23 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Indiana State sophomore Jake Laravia has entered the transfer portal, sources told ESPN. Averaged 12.3 points and 6.3 rebounds this season. Sycamores head coach Greg Lansing was let go yesterday.

Borzello

Likelikelikelikelikelike!!!!

#jaketoiu

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

6'9", 225 4 that can shoot the 3 ball.

Boy,  could we use that.

47% FG / 78% FT.        I'll have to strongly disagree that he can shoot the 3 ball.  This season he only attempted 32 making 10 for 31%.  In fairness, in the 19-20 season he was 11-27 for 41%.    But only attempting 1 per game over 2 seasons isn't my definition of a 3-point shooter.  

15 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

6'9", 225 4 that can shoot the 3 ball.

Boy,  could we use that.

Probably didn’t get to show off the 3 point shot as much as he should of this year.  Not sure if that was a coaching decision or not but he can definitely stretch the floor.   He would be one I keep an eye on.   He chose ISU to he closer to home.  My guess is there will be interest from both sides