Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Michigan State is probably going to sneak into the tournament.....but they really aren't very good.  Truth is I think IU, Penn State, and Minnesota all are better teams than them.  Difference was Michigan State seemed to win an inordinate number of close games.  Of their 14 wins, only 5 are by double digits.  Of their 11 losses, 9 are by double digits.

31 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Liberty is about 10 min away from being the first team to punch their ticket to this years dance. 

North Alabama is up 17 over FGCU with 9 min to go.   

If that’s the ASUN finals even if N Alabama wins they are not eligible.  They are still in the transition period from D2 to D1.  

Liberty is the first team to qualify for the tournament.  

Michigan State is probably going to sneak into the tournament.....but they really aren't very good.  Truth is I think IU, Penn State, and Minnesota all are better teams than them.  Difference was Michigan State seemed to win an inordinate number of close games.  Of their 14 wins, only 5 are by double digits.  Of their 11 losses, 9 are by double digits.
We had 2 easy opportunities to beat msu and failed miserably. If we played msu early January I say good chance we win. We clearly are in fee fall mode. Our administration has lost this team watch the game tomorrow it will be on full display

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, MemphisHoosier said:

Future IU Coach Bill Walton must have had the night off for his vision quest.

I love a good vision quest. This has nothing to do with college hoops, but my company is hiring. I’ve had to look at a lot of resumes. I feel like I’ve been on my own vision quest. You wouldn’t believe how many people have experience leveraging dynamic cross-functional teams!! It’s taken everything I have to not respond saying I don’t dynamically or cross-functionally know what that means! 

16 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Just flipped it on to future IU head coach Steve Alford vs. future IU head coach Nico Medved. Good game. Future IU head coach Dan Dickau on the call. 

Roddy for Colorado St is playing good.   Good game 

3 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Classic space eater. 

And a game in the 80s! Scoring!!

Should of watched the SoCon 8-9 game today.   Citadel scored 100.    100-86 over W Carolina.  Citadel usually plays at the fastest pace in the country 

Mountain West never disappoints. Great finish but I thought Sherfield travelled to create that space in real time. Wound it back and looked at the replay, 50/50 . Of course I’m biased since I had $ on Colorado St.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Should of watched the SoCon 8-9 game today.   Citadel scored 100.    100-86 over W Carolina.  Citadel usually plays at the fastest pace in the country 

You are a super fan I simple cannot match. I did watch the last 12 minutes of Belmont / Jax st. Ended up a great game but I hated it for 2 reasons. 1.) I bet the over when it was at 141. Belmont missed a free throw with 2 seconds left. 72-69. Push. 2.) the OVC tourney was in Nashville for many years. I discovered who Ja Morant was 2 seasons ago about 3 days after Murray st played at Belmont. Then realized I had also missed him playing at TSU and at Tenn Tech. Then just assumed I’d go watch him play downtown at the OVC tourney only to realize it was now being held in Evansville, only 25 minutes where I grew up.