Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

3 hours ago, IUc2016 said:

Plus the big ten is tough for every big ten team. Don’t see Michigan, Illinois, MSU (expect this year), Ohio state, Purdue, Wisconsin struggling with their tough schedules.

Nope, just poor ol IU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Since there were virtually no pre-season games, other than the ACC-BT challenge which are not cupcake games, , I would bet that this year was the toughest schedule ever for nearly every  (if not all) of the Big Ten teams.

3 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Unless I’m reading it wrong Sparty could possibly get screwed out of the 9 seed in the B1G tournament.  They made Sparty make up all 20 games.  If the lose Sunday  they will be 8-12.   IU doesn’t have to make up the Michigan game if they beat Purdue they will be 8-11.  Even though Sparty beat IU twice they are going by winning percentage and because IU played 1 less game they would get the 9 seed.  That is some crap if that’s the case 

I would disagree that Sparty would be getting screwed.  When they started rescheduling games I’m sure Izzo was pushing for it because the Spartans needed more games to have a better chance to make the dance.  And if the game numbers are uneven for seeding purposes, why shouldn’t you go by winning percentage?

I would disagree that Sparty would be getting screwed.  When they started rescheduling games I’m sure Izzo was pushing for it because the Spartans needed more games to have a better chance to make the dance.  And if the game numbers are uneven for seeding purposes, why shouldn’t you go by winning percentage?
He also said if iu beats purdue. That isn't happening i think we all know that so point is moot

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Indiana basketball has crushed some of your guys soul it would seem like over the last couple years.   As bad as IU has been they can still win this game.   Averages alone tell you IU is due to win one against Purdue.   Not saying it’s going to happen but I’ve seen worst teams then IU win road games in the same situation.  

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Indiana basketball has crushed some of your guys soul it would seem like over the last couple years.   As bad as IU has been they can still win this game.   Averages alone tell you IU is due to win one against Purdue.   Not saying it’s going to happen but I’ve seen worst teams then IU win road games in the same situation.  

Especially if Franklin plays.

43 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Lucky ones  with the day off  or retired people( Old Fart) have some day basketball starting at 11.  St Bonaventure/Duquesne start the day off 

Jalen Adaway on the Bonnies played his high school ball in my hometown.  Watched him dunk as a 7th grader.  Had some off-court issues in high school but seems to have gotten his act together and playing well for the Bonnies.

Too bad I'll miss the game --  morning nap time you know.

Liberty is about 10 min away from being the first team to punch their ticket to this years dance. 

North Alabama is up 17 over FGCU with 9 min to go.   

If that’s the ASUN finals even if N Alabama wins they are not eligible.  They are still in the transition period from D2 to D1.