Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, Bowhunter said:

It makes us 10th in the league though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Tied for 9th.   10th for seeding in the B1G tournament which one could argue is a better place then finishing 8th or 9th.  Some might think it’s better to avoid Michigan as long as possible in the tournament.   Personally for me their really isn’t a big deal if IU finishes 8,9 or 10.  Moving down or up a spot isn’t going to make a difference.   Those teams still finished 7 or games behind first.  IU could finish 10th in this year and still get an at-large bid 

17 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Isaac Brown has been promoted to Wichita State’s permanent head coach, signing a five-year deal and having the interim tag removed.

He has done a heck of job this year.   Shouldn’t of took this long to remove that tag.  

46 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

And here’s Purdoo just taking care of business, as they should... *sigh*

Oh well. Those buttholes are making me money tonight.

Penn St was 1.5 point favorite in this game    Personally I’m not gambler but that seemed like an easy one to take 

Penn St was 1.5 point favorite in this game    Personally I’m not gambler but that seemed like an easy one to take 

Yeah, I couldn’t believe that line when I saw it. I feel like someone at the books was probably on a multi-day bender to put that one out there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

And here’s Purdoo just taking care of business, as they should... *sigh*

Oh well. Those buttholes are making me money tonight.

Purdue is really building something. I like their pieces. I like their recruiting (very rare). Their coach understands X/O basketball.

Disgusting.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Ready for tomorrow's opportunity will our boys come to play and go on a three game winning streak for the ages or quit like most of us believe. Will be interesting i guess

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk