Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

40 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Interesting choice by North Carolina to schedule Marquette.   Quad 3 game if they win and Quad 3 loss if they lose.  Marquette definitely talented enough to win the game 

Marquette up 17 with 1:20 to in the first half 

10 hours ago, NOLA Hoosier said:

Ol Justin Smith and Arkansas beating up Bama.

I'm sure laughing right now as Arkansas is 18-5(10-4) and sitting in 2nd place in the SEC with another winnable game against LSU coming up. Arkansas wins that and they're likely a Top 15 team. And probably on their way to a Top 4 seed. 

56 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

With a great nightcap of Boise St-San Diego St.
Love me some late night with the MWC.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I love it a lot better when I don’t have to work in morning but I’m with you late night MWC is better then PAC 12 after dark 

How can we get Sparty back in the picture?   Just let them beat the crap out of everyone.   Izzo knows it is the only path to the tourney is to start playing football and hope he gets away with it.   Holtmann got a T arguing let’s see if he gets the whistle the rest of the game.   Buckeyes on a little run. Up 9