Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

18 minutes ago, Demo said:

LSU is defending UK like that they haven’t scouted them. I’m just amazed watching this.

LSU with the fake hustle defense.   Especially when they full court trap.   Bama torched them the game before and they are out here making Kentucky look like they got shooters everywhere.   LSU is probably top of my list of least favorite teams to watch.   I hope they get destroyed in the second half 

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Wow.   UCLA with a 3 point play to take the lead.  Stanford drives length of the court and gets blocked with .8 sec.   down 1 they run a under the basket out of bounds play and score a layup.    Delivering 

It was turrrible defense by UCLA.

Stanford’s best player isn’t touched inside the free throw line as he cuts down the lane for an unguarded layup for the win.

19 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

LSU with the fake hustle defense.   Especially when they full court trap.   Bama torched them the game before and they are out here making Kentucky look like they got shooters everywhere.   LSU is probably top of my list of least favorite teams to watch.   I hope they get destroyed in the second half 

Will Wade almost makes me wanna root for Kentucky 

8 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

It was turrrible defense by UCLA.

Stanford’s best player isn’t touched inside the free throw line as he cuts down the lane for an unguarded layup for the win.

I need to watch it again but I liked the set he ran especially without having any timeouts.  Similar to the play Kansas ran to win a game earlier in the year I believe  but still terrible D 

25 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Agree. I loathe this team and Will Wade can’t lose enough for me. I read a story at some point in which some guy had Wade listed as the best under 40 coach in CBB. Talk about telling on yourself, Anyone making that argument REALLY doesn’t understand what they’re looking at. 

Marquette just lost a home game to DePaul.  Hard team to figure out and an example gathering talent doesn’t always translate into wins.   Something is off with them.  As good as Carton is maybe there is something there as to why many coaches passed on the second go around when he became available 

Pete Nance looks like Larry Nance. He’s built like him. He wears his number. I’m sure it comes up during every NW game. So, why did I not realize he’s his son until just now?

Man, I miss nothing.