Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Oh, God, this answer is not good ...

Why didn't Allen and Toppin start the second half the way they were playing? 

Calipari: "I want to win every game we coach, but the other side of it is I’m not trying to take anyone’s heart away.”

kyle tucker 

Ohhhhhhh boy.  Calipari at UK:

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Calipari: "I want to win every game we coach, but the other side of it is I’m not trying to take anyone’s heart away.”

kyle tucker 

Well at least instead of it being an open secret, he’s just coming out and admitting it now.

kyle tucker 

So he is admitting the other two guys were playing better but didn't want to hurt another players feeling? Making sure I am understanding this correctly?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Damezi Anderson has played a total of 14 minutes this season and is 1-1 inside the arc and 1-1 behind the arc and has three assist. Was almost averaging more minutes a game last season at indiana then he has played through 12 games with loyola Chicago

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Edey is so bad. Purdue is constantly in a state of 4 on 5 when he’s in the game. Always out of position, slow, can’t score on guys a foot shorter than him. 

I can’t figure out the positive with him. He gives Williams a breather I guess?

6 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Remember when losing at home to Northwestern wasn't a big deal because people actually thought they were good? They've lost 5 in a row now. 

Oh they’re bad, IU is just worse. Starting to see some major separation in the tops and bottoms now 

Some programs must just be making a token effort to avoid the virus.  We've not lost a football or basketball game because of a problem in our program and then there's Nebraska.

Nebraska's next two games -- vs. Minnesota (1/20) and at Iowa (1/24) -- have been postponed, per release. School says at least 30% of Tier 1 personnel has been confirmed positive in the last seven days, and 12 individuals are in isolation/quarantine due to positive test results.