Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

If there is 1 thing in sports as inevitable as the tide coming in, it’s teams getting homered at Hinkle. Even with no crowd. This time it’s Creighton. Would love to see Iowa play there just to watch McCaffrey inevitably stroke out.

Ok, maybe the worst call I’ve seen this year: Marcus Carr brings the ball over half court. Ball, body, everything is over halfcourt.  The ball gets tipped away from him into the backcourt. . He recovers it in the backcourt and as he’s advancing it is called for 10 seconds. The official had a perfect view the entire time and botched it.  And Dakich says nothing because he’s too busy overstating a different point to actually watch the game.

Geesh is Arkansas that bad? Watching their game and if you thought our guys played disinterested at times they so far look worse. I know it is Alabama who is good but I figured that would make them jacked.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Geesh is Arkansas that bad? Watching their game and if you thought our guys played disinterested at times they so far look worse. I know it is Alabama who is good but I figured that would make them jacked.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Nate Oats can coach, that's for sure.  Not to derail the thread, but his Alabama squad's advanced stats are solid on both ends of the court.

167449279_ScreenShot2021-01-16at4_06_19PM.thumb.png.234b85dd1abb7942094aabe2faee30b0.png

4 minutes ago, MemphisHoosier said:

Nate Oats can coach, that's for sure.  Not to derail the thread, but his Alabama squad's advanced stats are solid on both ends of the court.

167449279_ScreenShot2021-01-16at4_06_19PM.thumb.png.234b85dd1abb7942094aabe2faee30b0.png

I like how on every break they have guys spaced and open for the three if it is kicked out.  Now, how does his teams do vs a zone lol

If there is 1 thing in sports as inevitable as the tide coming in, it’s teams getting homered at Hinkle. Even with no crowd. This time it’s Creighton. Would love to see Iowa play there just to watch McCaffrey inevitably stroke out.

Towards the end of regulation Butler guard defending in the lane just falls to the ground and looks fit the charge call..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

39 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Robbins can shoot it a little. He might be an NBA player someday soon.

Just think how good Drake would be if he would of stayed.   Drake is really good without him I can’t imagine any Valley team coming close to them with him 

Oh, God, this answer is not good ...

Why didn't Allen and Toppin start the second half the way they were playing? 

Calipari: "I want to win every game we coach, but the other side of it is I’m not trying to take anyone’s heart away.”

kyle tucker