Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

12 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Is this going to be our excuse for Archie after going 5-15 in conference? ESPN has us going 10-10. So I guess that's a positive right?

There’s gonna be a whole whole lot of 8-12, 9-11, 10-10, 11-9, and 12-8 in the B1G.

That passive aggressive shot at Archie in your post is just you being a complete jerk.

16 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Is this going to be our excuse for Archie after going 5-15 in conference? ESPN has us going 10-10. So I guess that's a positive right?

Nah.   If any team goes 5-15 in the B1G they still are not making the tourney.  I don’t need to make any excuses for any coach.   I’m just saying with the B1G being as strong as it is and the non conference slate limited more teams with under .500 conference record are probably going to make the tourney this year.  Plus there will be an extra at large bid this year with the Ivy League not playing 

49 minutes ago, mamasa said:

MSU starting 0-3 in Big Ten play? Fire Archie!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Pretty sure Izzo last missed the NCAAT before Y2K. So maybe stop comparing him to Archie as if they have earned anywhere close to the same faith. He’s also never came in less than 7th in the league.  Archie has done that twice now. 

Pretty sure Izzo last missed the NCAAT before Y2K. So maybe stop comparing him to Archie as if they have earned anywhere close to the same faith. He’s also never came in less than 7th in the league.  Archie has done that twice now. 

So maybe recognize tongue in cheek remarks poking fun at the gloom and doom crowd?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

15 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Just as stupid as bringing the negativity to EVERY thread.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

How many years do we have to suck for the pumpers to realize that it’s not being negative it’s being realistic to talk about our failures.  

18 minutes ago, mamasa said:

In every single thread? And then start new threads for it? Do you really think that the "pumpers' don't see any shortcomings, or don't get frustrated? We do, we just choose to not bring everybody else down with the constant grinding and negativity. 

Exactly. Reminds me of a quote:

If you run into an a$$h*le in the morning, you ran into an a$$h*le. If you run into a$$h*les all day, you're the a$$h*le.”

Some posters who have contributed real substance to this board still cannot grasp this logic.

Exactly. Reminds me of a quote:
”If you run into an a$$h*le in the morning, you ran into an a$$h*les. If you run into a$$h*les all day, you're the a$$h*le.”
Some posters who have contributed real substance to this board still cannot grasp this logic.

Those assholes have built credibility over the years! I can’t believe you’d even try to compare Archie to them!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

How many years do we have to suck for the pumpers to realize that it’s not being negative it’s being realistic to talk about our failures.  
So because I'm tired of reading negativity in every thread or don't constantly post negatively about every game, etc. I'm a pumper? Lol

14 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

So because I'm tired of reading negativity in every thread or don't constantly post negatively about every game, etc. I'm a pumper? Lol

In the same way that the dumpers are called negative, yes I guess.  It's a dirty game .

But I agree with the pumpers, this stuff should stay out of this thread