Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Notre Dame wins it. But both teams should of lost that one.  
I think kentucky not having a bunch of cupcakes at the beginning of the year is going to hurt them early on. Having to play real...ish teams they haven't been able to gel. Guess thats what you get when you only recruit one and dones

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, NOLA Hoosier said:

Irish couldn’t even give that game away. We have some bad losses but man Kentucky is just embarrassing this year.

What bad losses do we have? Texas and FSU are top 20 teams, and while the Texas game sucked, we lost at FSU in overtime. Kentucky has lost at home to Richmond and the projected 12th place team in the ACC, along with getting blown out by Georgia Tech. Not really comparable at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

What bad losses do we have? Texas and FSU are top 20 teams, and while the Texas game sucked, we lost at FSU in overtime. Kentucky has lost at home to Richmond and the projected 12th place team in the ACC, along with getting blown out by Georgia Tech. Not really comparable at the moment. 

I meant under Archie’s tenure in general. Sure we have lost at home to teams like ISU, but not this consistently.

47 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

The Texas game was an embarrassing blowout.  Uncompetitive blowouts are bad losses.

10 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I checked out Rupp Rafters. Their posters are sniping at each other worse than the sniping gets on here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Kentucky overall is probably a pretty angry and depressed place right now. UK basketball stinks and they get no high school hoops until January.