Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

So close to a Big Ten sweep today against the ACC. I mean...it is understandable because Purdue was only up 20 points during their game. It looks like the Big Ten clinched the challenge because the MSU and Virginia game canceled.

Sent from my SM-G981U using BtownBanners mobile app

It will be interesting because with the games at 13 now, still may have to get to 7. I don’t see that being an issue but you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, JaybobHoosier said:

It will be interesting because with the games at 13 now, still may have to get to 7. I don’t see that being an issue but you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Only 4 games left tonight after Sparty game got cancelled.   Wisky game and Michigan game already got cancelled earlier in the week 

Butler postpones scheduled game Monday vs. St. John's. More COVID-19 issues. Next game is Dec. 16 vs. Villanova. Bulldogs have not played since Nov. 25, and that is their only game so far. 

Scheduled to play IU in the Crossroads Classic on the 19th (or not).

Man, a lot of teams are cancelling right now.  Who else would be surprised with them “postponing” the season after what K just did and a lot of teams cancelling?

3 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Man, a lot of teams are cancelling right now.  Who else would be surprised with them “postponing” the season after what K just did and a lot of teams cancelling?

I think there are high school teams using the "abundance of caution" line to get out of playing certain games. I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing more of that here.