Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Although from Florida St Twitter account they have a post about doing your part and masking up at the game 

I think they're only allowing limited seats.  Really really limited.

I'm so pumped!  I've been to 100 or so games at Assembly Hall, but only one game outside of it so far.  IU was ranked #1 in 1993 or so and lost at Hinkle...hoping for a different result this time

Bill Walton said at some point during the last three days that his favorite game of this event was the seventh place game. I just tuned in to Davidson-UNLV to see how stoned he is by this point and a couple other dudes are calling the game. It's kind of weird. They're talking about...the game. 

11 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

Illinois St. scored 177 points in regulation tonight against Greenville (who?). They shot 70-81 from the field, and were only 8-14 from 3. Must’ve been a layup clinic because that is absurd.

I had to look at that free throw percentage just to see how they shot those.  29-42.  Yep dunk line.  Crazy it should have been worse. 

Illinois St. scored 177 points in regulation tonight against Greenville (who?). They shot 70-81 from the field, and were only 8-14 from 3. Must’ve been a layup clinic because that is absurd.
Greenville is a small Christian College about 45 minutes East of St Louis along I70. I live another 30-45 minutes East from there. They play the Grinnell(?) system. Jack up as many shots as you can. Someone scored about that many last week against them. I have a relative who is a Doctor in Greenville. I also have 2 relatives playing sports there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk