Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Ironic that Kentucky’s National title hopes depended on the eligibility of a senior ranked 222 by 247.  If he didn’t get a waiver they would of been in trouble being a title contender in my opinion.  

They’re struggling down 58-46 under 8 to play. Can they hang on?! They’re playing much better than pUKe.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

15 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Ironic that Kentucky’s National title hopes depended on the eligibility of a senior ranked 222 by 247.  If he didn’t get a waiver they would of been in trouble being a title contender in my opinion.  

I’m sure you’ve seen him before Uspshoosier; how the heck did Sarr average 15 and 8 in the ACC?

Just now, HoosierAloha said:

They’re struggling down 58-46 under 8 to play. Can they hang on?! They’re playing much better than pUKe.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Richmond is a good team.  If they hang on it will be an upset but one of those upsets that wasn’t a big surprise.   Coming into the year they were suppose to be the team to beat in the A-10 and still are but their best shooter tore his ACL a couple weeks ago 

6 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I’m sure you’ve seen him before Uspshoosier; how the heck did Sarr average 15 and 8 in the ACC?

He played on a terrible team and was the only down low player worth anything for Wake.   Brown and Childress chucked up a ton of shots.   I thought he was their best player last year but he would have games where Manning didn’t seem to get him involved he was more worried about getting Brown shots 

30 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

It's a joke that he even got a waiver, honestly. The NCAA only gave it to him because it helped UK.