Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

6 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Maybe I’m missing it but I never hear any criticism of Tony Bennett’s coaching when his teams have consistently been offensively anemic, other than the fact that when they lose they lose to the most inferior opponents. Even then he doesn’t seem to get much blame from the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Consistently competing for conference titles and having a national championship will do that

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

Consistently competing for conference titles and having a national championship will do that

Yep. I will gladly take a horrid loss every couple of years if we win a big ten title every couple of years and win a national championship 

22 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

St Louis wins it with one of their best players not even playing.   This wasn’t really an upset.  They are going to be really good this year 

They play as hard as a team as anybody in the country. When Hasahn  French gets back they’ll be a handful for anyone. Supposed to play Minnesota next month. No idea why Minny scheduled that game.

St Louis wins it with one of their best players not even playing.   This wasn’t really an upset.  They are going to be really good this year 

I’m hoping to see a couple of their games this year if I can. My oldest is 3 1/2, and if we can start going I’m hoping SLU will become our 2nd favorite team. Heard they are looking really good this year.

My sister-in-law was dating their former athletic trainer before he went to Ole Miss 🤬(a few years back). I was hoping to score some free tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app