Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Louisville up 1.  12 sec to go.  Hall ball.   Anyone else glad college basketball  is back 

Missed the layup but Willard drew up a heck of Out of bounds plays.  Looks like Louisville will survive 

Queens up by 18 on Howard with 6 min to play.   Maker has 9 pt and 2 reb against a D2 team.   This queens team should of beat George Mason yesterday.   By the way this Queens team is located in North Carolina.   And this will be the last game I watch of them or Maker 

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Queens up by 18 on Howard with 6 min to play.   Maker has 9 pt and 2 reb against a D2 team.   This queens team should of beat George Mason yesterday.   By the way this Queens team is located in North Carolina.   And this will be the last game I watch of them or Maker 

If only Howard had Nojel Eastern and his mama eligible.

ESPN score ticker has a caption under the UVA-SF score that reads, “UVA> 1st loss to non-major conference team since 2018 NCAA Tourney.”  Is that supposed to be impressive? “Yeah, we haven’t lost to a mid-major since that time a couple years ago when we took the worst L in tournament history.” 

Maybe I’m missing it but I never hear any criticism of Tony Bennett’s coaching when his teams have consistently been offensively anemic, other than the fact that when they lose they lose to the most inferior opponents. Even then he doesn’t seem to get much blame from the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners