Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

43 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

People hate message boards for different reasons. I hate people whining about people with differing opinions. 

Some people can take it others can’t. Waynefleek and I have gone at it quite a few times. 

If you can’t handle differing opinions and need a bubble click the block button. I honestly don’t care. But telling fans to not voice displeasure with a mediocre team is why this fanbase is part of the reason for us being a joke this century. 

I agree about blocking or not reading your posts. I enjoy some of your posts, but I can usually tell, a couple words in if it's something I don't want to read, so I just skip it.

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

People hate message boards for different reasons. I hate people whining about people with differing opinions. 

Some people can take it others can’t. Waynefleek and I have gone at it quite a few times. 

If you can’t handle differing opinions and need a bubble click the block button. I honestly don’t care. But telling fans to not voice displeasure with a mediocre team is why this fanbase is part of the reason for us being a joke this century. 

I agree about blocking or not reading your posts. I enjoy some of your posts, but I can usually tell, a couple words in if it's something I don't want to read, so I just skip it.

That game was excellent basketball from both teams. Ayo is a closer. Impressive performances. Ohio should have had it.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I got to watch the last few minutes hoping to see an Illinois upset. Oh we, seemed like a really good back and forth game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

USF WITH THE MEGA UPSET

Tony Bennett completely on brand. His team scores 60 against a team that gave up 76 to UMass-Lowell, they couldn’t throw it in the ocean from 3. What does he say after the game? “We’ve got to be tougher to score against.”