Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

9 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Matt Painter is .. ahem... well, let’s just say there is far more of Matt Painter this year ever before.

9 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Matt Painter is .. ahem... well, let’s just say there is far more of Matt Painter this year ever before.

Definitely impressed with Clemsons D.  Thompson got his pocket picked and then threw the ball away the play after.  Edey will be a load when he gets more experience 

Well, since you demanded...
I'm very disappointed in Marshall.  Had we hired him, I'm sure we'd be firing him right about now.
But in the previous 3 years, we would have had significantly more success than we've had and would be in a better situation than we will be in another year or two when we're firing Archie for underperforming yet again.

They are good definitely.

But Chicago State would make Indiana look much better than they are. Pretty sure IU beat them by more than 50 when Romeo was on the team and Purdue beat them by 60 last year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

40 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Illinois has looked like the best team in the Big 10 pretty easily so far. 

They're gonna be a handful for anyone. Still pretty amazed at the number of folks around these parts who thought Brad Underwood wasn't a Guy. Not only is Underwood really good, he's obviously really good.

1 minute ago, Demo said:

They're gonna be a handful for anyone. Still pretty amazed at the number of folks around these parts who thought Brad Underwood wasn't a Guy. Not only is Underwood really good, he's obviously really good.

Yep Crazy how he built a team in only 4 years. That’s supposed to take 8 or 9 

8 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

DUDE GET A LIFE. Nobody has ever said that but yet you post the same crap every day all day on multiple boards.

Dude if you can’t stand to hear an opinion different than your own you should get off the internet.  And if you want to start the petty insults I’m all for it FYI 

And don’t say I don’t have a life because I post stuff on message boards that you are literally reading. Think about that for a second. 

People insulted me for 6 years telling me I was off base saying Crean wasn’t the guy. And now by and large they are the same people saying I’m wrong about Archie.  So screw off about being upset about my being vocal about our coach not being good enough.  As repetitive as you think myself and other people unhappy with Archie are we think the sunshine pumpers are just as repetitive and annoying 

This program is a mediocre joke because the fambase accepts it and 95%  of the fanbase will literally make any excuse for it other than the fact that the coach ain’t doing his job. 

People are literally giving Archie a pass for Terrible FT shooting because the pandemic. WTF have some standards people 

Dude if you can’t stand to hear an opinion different than your own you should get off the internet.  And if you want to start the petty insults I’m all for it FYI 
And don’t say I don’t have a life because I post stuff on message boards that you are literally reading. Think about that for a second. 

People insulted me for 6 years telling me I was off base saying Crean wasn’t the guy. And now by and large they are the same people saying I’m wrong about Archie.  So screw off about being upset about my being vocal about our coach not being good enough.  As repetitive as you think myself and other people unhappy with Archie are we think the sunshine pumpers are just as repetitive and annoying 

This program is a mediocre joke because the fambase accepts it and 95%  of the fanbase will literally make any excuse for it other than the fact that the coach ain’t doing his job. 

People are literally giving Archie a pass for Terrible FT shooting because the pandemic. WTF have some standards people 

This will all get deleted so be it. I can handle different opinions, I can’t handle listening to someone whine incessantly everyday on a message board about the same thing over and over and over. Big difference.

Posting on a message board is one thing, making everyone hate the message board because of your redundant immaturity is another.

I notice multiple posters on the other board have had enough of you. Please stop.

1 minute ago, IUc2016 said:

This will all get deleted so be it. I can handle different opinions, I can’t handle listening to someone whine incessantly everyday on a message board about the same thing over and over and over. Big difference.

Posting on a message board is one thing, making everyone hate the message board because of your redundant immaturity is another.

I notice multiple posters on the other board have had enough of you. Please stop.

People hate message boards for different reasons. I hate people whining about people with differing opinions. 

Some people can take it others can’t. Waynefleek and I have gone at it quite a few times. 

If you can’t handle differing opinions and need a bubble click the block button. I honestly don’t care. But telling fans to not voice displeasure with a mediocre team is why this fanbase is part of the reason for us being a joke this century.