Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Looking forward to that Winthrop and Seton Hall game beyond the Crossover games.  That Burns kid was pretty good as a freshman for Winthrop.  Some good matchups. 

Three years since the federal investigations and programs haven’t been absolutely destroyed?! Shocking!!

Or just the NCAA doing their best to slow play it until people don’t care about it, as much. They can’t lose that cash cow or have conferences breakaway. Classic NCAA

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Three years since the federal investigations and programs haven’t been absolutely destroyed?! Shocking!!

Or just the NCAA doing their best to slow play it until people don’t care about it, as much. They can’t lose that cash cow or have conferences breakaway. Classic NCAA

COVID and politics have been a wonderful advantage for them.

5 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Michigan adds another 5 star for 2021.  Moussa Diabate.  I believe they have the number 1 class in the country now. 

Juwan Howard is recruiting like most expected him too, we will see if he can coach though. 

It's the total opposite of the John Beilein approach.

19 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Well embedded moles in Bloomington continue to highlight Indiana freshman Trey Galloway. A potential starter for the Hoosiers on the wing. Remember the name.

Jon Rothstein 

Wow, I’ve always liked his “sneaky athleticism”, BBIQ, and his defense/effort but would have never expected this.  Awesome news. 

44 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Wow, I’ve always liked his “sneaky athleticism”, BBIQ, and his defense/effort but would have never expected this.  Awesome news. 

And maybe (too much to wish for ‘hopefully’... lol) a four year player!

39 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Rothstein isn’t the only one reporting how good he has looked this summer.  It has been brought up several times by different people.  Local and National media.  Most shocked with how well he looks on D.  
Definitely good to hear but as was always going to be the case with him D will get him play time but how well he worked on his shooting will keep him on the court.  Underrated ball handler as well