Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

USC's McKay Anderson played his first minute of college basketball on November 8, 2013 and if he can find a place to play next season could play his last minute in March of 2022.
ken pomeroy 

that’s crazy 

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

USC's McKay Anderson played his first minute of college basketball on November 8, 2013 and if he can find a place to play next season could play his last minute in March of 2022.

ken pomeroy 

that’s crazy 

That makes Jess Settles look like a one and done. 

7 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Criticize Tom Crean all you want, but he was a complete defender of IUBB, and didn't hold back when he thought Jeff Meyer was a "Sampsonian"  bad guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt46XDuz2kE&amp

Criticize Tom Crean all you want, but he was a complete defender of IUBB, and didn't hold back when he thought Jeff Meyer was a "Sampsonian"  bad guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt46XDuz2kE&amp

I know I’m one of the few but I really liked Crean

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Crean is perfectly fine for a program whose goal is to finish in the top half of the conference and who doesn't mind sucking for 2 years after a big season. 

Archie still needs to prove he can have A BIG Season at a power 5 conference, let alone stack them back to back.

Otherwise, agree with your point. I want Indiana to be a powerhouse.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

13 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Archie still needs to prove he can have A BIG Season at a power 5 conference, let alone stack them back to back.

Otherwise, agree with your point. I want Indiana to be a powerhouse.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Was thinking this early.  Archie is much more consistent than Crean. But he’s yet to show he can win. Crean won a big ten title in his 5th year.  Barring TJD shocking us and coming back Archie doesn’t look likely to even place in the top 4 of the conference in 5 years. 

46 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Early fallout from the Pat Chambers ouster at Penn State per Jake Weingarten.    Breaking, with story coming:  Penn State’s 2021 commit Houston Mallette will decommit from the school and reopen his recruitment, a source told Stockrisers.

Geez, don't they have any commit that's "poachable?"