Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

For whatever reason Iowa doesn’t worry me. Illinois? Uber-talented, yes. Still think we win 50/50. But when we play MSU I feel any win is a great accomplishment (despite Archie’s record at IU against them)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Jeff Goodman reporting that BIG and Big East have looked into a basketball bubble for this season. Would be pretty cool if it happened. All learning is essentially online anyways and the players would be much safer than the alternative of not having a season at all or having one on campus. 

35 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Nojel Eastern has committed to Howard U. They'll have him and Makur Maker if they play. 

Makes me think his "can't get my academics in order or I'd be at Michigan" ploy was nonsense. Howard is an excellent academic institution, and it is very likely that Michigan never offered him.

51 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Makes me think his "can't get my academics in order or I'd be at Michigan" ploy was nonsense. Howard is an excellent academic institution, and it is very likely that Michigan never offered him.

From what I heard was he had a conditional offer and they got their plan A