Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

6 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

He ain’t lying though. What that guy calls “far right” could literally be anyone he deems that and same for anyone called “far left.” It’s all a big joke. But that dude is ready to cancel Dan Dakich because he doesn’t like what he “likes” and “retweets.”

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not at all what he said.  Some people just live in victim hood. 

He ain’t lying though. What that guy calls “far right” could literally be anyone he deems that and same for anyone called “far left.” It’s all a big joke. But that dude is ready to cancel Dan Dakich because he doesn’t like what he “likes” and “retweets.”

Yes he was ready to unfollow Dakich. That typically happens when you don’t really like listening to what someone says or posts. What is wrong with that? Dakich openly wondered why he had so many people quit following him in a week. Someone answered him. He became defensive. Don’t ask if you aren’t willing to listen. It isn’t a requirement that people follow Dan Dakich on Twitter.

Yes he was ready to unfollow Dakich. That typically happens when you don’t really like listening to what someone says or posts. What is wrong with that? Dakich openly wondered why he had so many people quit following him in a week. Someone answered him. He became defensive. Don’t ask if you aren’t willing to listen. It isn’t a requirement that people follow Dan Dakich on Twitter.

He followed him beforehand it seems. Then seemed excited that he wasn’t liking or retweeting what that guy considers “alt right.” Dakich just told the dude like it is.

That guy is literally mad because he’s liked a Candice Owens post.

That guy is literally mad because he’s liked a Candice Owens post.

How did it all start again? Please take me through what I posted. I don’t recall posting anything about Candice Owens. I guess until you understand what and why I posted you might sit this one out Xavier. Literally not one aspect of any of your posts since have any bearing on what I posted or that person responding to Dan. That’s you trying to talk over a situation to deflect from the actual problem. That is currently the biggest problem in America. You are out here literally debating against yourself on whatever it is that popped into your head. But it has nothing to do with what I posted.

College Basketball thread. Take the other arguments to private messages please.

It was about Dan Dakich. Is he not involved in the college basketball world? Sorry for providing content when it’s dead as hell and ended in me calling out a mod because he said we were “bitching”. There are a multitude of things similar that I provided in this thread. Dude this is one thing I won’t let go if you all are going to try and act like I or Joe are in the wrong here you are wrong. I don’t agree with him but you guys are wrong here. This is a broad college basketball thread. If Jay Bilas does the same it will be posted here. This is really stupid and all started with a mod complaining about content on this forum.  

4 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

It was about Dan Dakich. Is he not involved in the college basketball world? Sorry for providing content when it’s dead as hell and ended in me calling out a mod because he said we were “bitching”. There are a multitude of things similar that I provided in this thread.

Oh; the Dan Dakich stuff was fine. But I can see it quickly devolving into "what/who is alt-right?" 

Also: I'm not mad at anyone or hiding any posts or nuttin! Just trying to anticipate a potential kerfuffle (I love that word).

12 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Richmond should be a team on everyone’s radar for a preseason top 25. They have a chance to be really good.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Did they just get somebody or just trying to grab the wheel of the topic back from joe. 

50 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

It was about Dan Dakich. Is he not involved in the college basketball world? Sorry for providing content when it’s dead as hell and ended in me calling out a mod because he said we were “bitching”. There are a multitude of things similar that I provided in this thread. Dude this is one thing I won’t let go if you all are going to try and act like I or Joe are in the wrong here you are wrong. I don’t agree with him but you guys are wrong here. This is a broad college basketball thread. If Jay Bilas does the same it will be posted here. This is really stupid and all started with a mod complaining about content on this forum.  

Oh my god. Was it really that big of a deal?

Did they just get somebody or just trying to grab the wheel of the topic back from joe. 

They had some players put their name in the draft but all decided to come back. I liked their team last year and with everyone coming back I think they will be good.

Oh my god. Was it really that big of a deal?

Coming from you? Yes. When you as a mod don’t further any discussion or provide any content, then only come on to do these little digs when you do it gets old. People being here and discussing things are kind of the purpose of this forum. Not only to hear the bi weekly Hova burn. If it was anyone that is actually here and promoting conversation (again purpose of these) I listen and don’t instantly get pissed. Like a Wayne when he was a mod he didn’t **** on conversation and joined in. I don’t agree with him on some things and vice versa, but he was always respectful. Same as Stu, Old Fart, and USPS. But you are the one mod again that provides no content, doesn’t further discussion, and just shits on whoever or whatever thread is the flavor of the day when you do come on here.

Gonzaga's 20-21 non-conference schedule:

USC (Phil Knight Invitational)
Texas Tech (Phoenix)
Tennessee (Jimmy V Classic)
At Texas
Arizona
Washington
Orlando Invitational (3 games --- field includes Michigan State, Auburn, Saint Louis, Xavier, Belmont, Boise State, Siena)

Rothstein

3 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Gonzaga's 20-21 non-conference schedule:

USC (Phil Knight Invitational)
Texas Tech (Phoenix)
Tennessee (Jimmy V Classic)
At Texas
Arizona
Washington
Orlando Invitational (3 games --- field includes Michigan State, Auburn, Saint Louis, Xavier, Belmont, Boise State, Siena)

Rothstein

I don't know who all those teams have, but that seems like a salty non-con.