Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

4 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Well that’s odd. I’m in the BtownBanners app right now. I was getting the same gray screen yesterday though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I am guessing they started updating.  Samsung usually only takes a couple of days.  The straight Apple OG app before tapatalk has always taken the longest.  This whole issue is like clockwork every year it happens in May/June and has since we came over here to do our thing.  

Seems like a smart kid. Met him briefly after the the IU game last year. He had a great game and we were out on the court getting pics after the game. He came out and I happened to see him. I told him he had a great game. He came over shook my hand and said thank you. Pretty impressive to me.

9 hours ago, Honkyman said:

He isn't getting real feedback because NBA executives aren't holding workouts or giving feedback. That's not likely to change any time soon.

Really hoping this doesn't lead to most of UK's players coming back and forming another super-team like the lockout caused in 2011. 

I know it would, I just don't want another season of them lording over everyone while ESPN ponders if they're the greatest team of all time. 

That 2011-12 UK team was pretty darned good. And we get to say we beat them once and have them a heck of a game in the Sweet 16. But I don’t think they’ll be returning any Terrance Jones type talent.

That 2011-12 UK team was pretty darned good. And we get to say we beat them once and have them a heck of a game in the Sweet 16. But I don’t think they’ll be returning any Terrance Jones type talent.

Didn’t work out the greatest for him. All of his numbers went way down the second year. Guessing Cal is warning them on his mistake.

Didn’t work out the greatest for him. All of his numbers went way down the second year. Guessing Cal is warning them on his mistake.

He also won a championship, SEC title(16-0) and went 38-2. I’d say that’s a good reason to return.

2 hours ago, mdn82 said:

He played 8 seasons in the NBA and is still playing professionally. Not sure what's so bad about that. 

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

He played 8 seasons in the NBA and is still playing professionally. Not sure what's so bad about that. 

Terrance Jones has eight years in the NBA if you count each of the three years that he played five games or less.

No NBA team wants him at age 27 because he has the mentality of a crazy five year old, so he plays in the Philippines, where this happened:

https://247sports.com/nba/houston-rockets/Article/Terrence-Jones-punches-opponent-in-groin-elbows-him-in-the-face-in-Philippines-132558937/