Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Errr...ummm...errr...

Nojel Eastern Tweetered that he has committed to play at Michigan, BUT, have any of you seen ANY confirmation that the Michigan Basketball program confirmed that Nojel Eastern is committed to play at Michigan? In other words, are we sure that Michigan actually offered him a commit-able slot with a scholarship?

All kinds of official Twitter and Juwan Howard Twitter stuff about incoming transfer Mike Smith, but yet...

Juuuuust wonderin'.   ;)

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Errr...ummm...errr...

Nojel Eastern Tweetered that he has committed to play at Michigan, BUT, have any of you seen ANY confirmation that the Michigan Basketball program confirmed that Nojel Eastern is committed to play at Michigan? In other words, are we sure that Michigan actually offered him a commit-able slot with a scholarship?

All kinds of official Twitter and Juwan Howard Twitter stuff about incoming transfer Mike Smith, but yet...

Juuuuust wonderin'.   ;)

Wow. That’s pretty hilarious 

You're never to old to learn.  At nearly 72 years of age, I today learned the definition for "a basket toss".
https://www.wdrb.com/sports/bozich-uk-scandal-a-perfect-time-to-reassess-emphasis-on-cheerleaders-dance-teams/article_ae7d37b2-9932-11ea-95d6-ff868d517202.html

College kids and public nudity.. oh the horror. If I would have been caught doing half the **** I did on campus in Btown or the surrounding area.. I can only recall swimming in Lake Monroe once WITH anything on.

Now, hazing and abuse of per diem rates are fireable offenses.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Errr...ummm...errr...

Juuuuust wonderin'.   ;)

It would be hilarious if this was the case, and it’s definitely possible. 

On the other hand, they could be waiting until he gets into school. Purdue’s commencement was just this weekend, so there could be some finishing touches to confirm that he’s a grad transfer, or he could have to complete some summer work first. 

Compliance don’t play. (Unless you’re in the SEC, then ‘compliance don’t pay’)

2 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

IMG_3827.jpg

Even though we ended up losing the game, him going off on Kentucky in 2009 (my freshman year) was one of the coolest/highest points of that season (we sucked). He was famous on campus after that. Too bad he hurt his leg.

Yeah probably. Or they are waiting on Chaundee Brown. Or Eastern wants a waiver before he decides for sure. Or Michigan is doing its due diligence with transfer of credits.

Apparently it took them like 2 weeks before that Mike Smith announced he was going to Michigan.

7 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yeah probably. Or they are waiting on Chaundee Brown. Or Eastern wants a waiver before he decides for sure. Or Michigan is doing its due diligence with transfer of credits.

Word is Michigan only wants him for 2020-21 season.  If he can’t get a waiver they don’t want him.