Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Yep. Many have said they expect him to go through evaluation despite what was written in that article. No reason why he shouldn’t go through the process

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Heard on some podcast that the traditional evaluations aren’t occurring because of the pandemic.  

Heard on some podcast that the traditional evaluations aren’t occurring because of the pandemic.  

Last I heard you can’t even do “virtual” workouts. This was the worst year to “test the waters.” Teams will be looking at you with what you did in college only and won’t get the looks they want in workouts.

12 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

What process? There isn’t a process right now.

Don’t know. I just know several teams wanted him to test the waters because they were very interested in him. Whatever the process turns out being there was teams that wanted him to do it.    Having said that I fully expect him back for next year 

After the drawn out "courtship" for Landers Nolley, he is entering his name into the NBA draft process, but will still maintain his eligibility. 

Not surprising. None of these kids have to have anyone leading them the right way. Just not the year to test the waters.

A Tulane basketball player has been arrested and charged for a Georgia murder.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Glad we don’t have to worry about that stuff with the group we have. When Sampson was here it wouldn’t have shocked me had that been Indiana in the headline

8 hours ago,  Loaded Chicken Sandwich said: 

I’m assuming Lander is going to take all of those minutes. 

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think you are probably right about this. A five star-point guard who can do more off the dribble than anyone else on the team is going to get substantial playing time. Lander will have to put on some weight to make it through the grueling Big Ten season, however.