Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Uhhhh ... just sayin'; a post like that should be followed by a "tic" or a "lol", or at least a ";)"

I’ll get the fake SportsCenter twitter account to post it. People will eat it up real quick at first.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

56 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

But who is transferring? I’d think Anderson and Franklin would be the only two realistic candidates.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Franklin has a chance to be very good.  I understand that there is a lot of competition for minutes but he can be a solid Hoosier.

1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Would be strange to see Damezi transfer after his public statements recently. I would also hate to lose Armaan because I thought he had a very good freshman season. 

He never made any public statements. It was his old high school coach who I believe he just played his last year for in high school. 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Technically neither are the other 3 incoming players.  

Besides he’s taking players off of rosters based on his subjective opinion. No reason to not include others.  

He is currently not classified in this class.  

12 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

Hearing there will be one more transfer joining Anderson...if I had to guess I’d say it’s one of Durham, Smith, or Franklin with my money being on Franklin.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Of course there is. Wouldn't expect it to be any other way with this program.