Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

10 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Not necessarily...Calipari has an extremely guard oriented system, and he’d be joining a team with a bunch of high ego 18 year olds. 

He’s likely a pro in Europe, not the NBA anyway, and on BYU he’d be a featured player.

I was thinking the same thing.  He would be buried at KY and i don't think Cal has the temperament for the "look at me" style of Harms.

13 hours ago, jbell833 said:

Word is that Haarms will be BYU bound. Kentucky fans quickly anointed him as the best big man in the history of the game...now that he is BYU-bound, he was “only a bench player at Purdue and is not that big a deal.”

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

this stuff never gets old, i know exactly what's coming and I still laugh.

Apparently rumors are that an Indiana player is going to transfer.  

If so gotta think it’s because there’s a grad transfer Archie wants to bring in.  

But who is transferring? I’d think Anderson and Franklin would be the only two realistic candidates.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

But who is transferring? I’d think Anderson and Franklin would be the only two realistic candidates.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Would be strange to see Damezi transfer after his public statements recently. I would also hate to lose Armaan because I thought he had a very good freshman season. 

3 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Would be strange to see Damezi transfer after his public statements recently. I would also hate to lose Armaan because I thought he had a very good freshman season. 

Apparently it’s Damezi according to another board 

6 minutes ago, maharkn said:

Could he save the scolly to make sure there is room for both Mohammed and Patterson

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He could, but if someone is indeed transferring, my guess is he'd bring in a grad transfer for one year. 

4 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Surprise twist. Al Durham is transferring and Kentucky has offered TJD 800K.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Uhhhh ... just sayin'; a post like that should be followed by a "tic" or a "lol", or at least a ";)"