Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Ha so Cal “talked” to Rod Strickland (and tweeted about it!!!) and now all of the sudden Clarke is expected at Kentucky.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

14 hours ago, tomallenfan said:

DJ Carton to Marquette. Relieved he’s out of the Big Ten selfishly but also for him being closer to home.

Hell, he's he's got 30 shots a game waiting on him now that Markus Howard's gone.

Ha so Cal “talked” to Rod Strickland (and tweeted about it!!!) and now all of the sudden Clarke is expected at Kentucky.

Upped the payout. Nice negotiating tactic by Clark

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Kentucky could be real small next season if they don’t grab any transfer bigs.
Davion Mintz: 6-3 175(Senior)
Devin Askew: 6-3 195
BJ Boston: 6-6 175
Cam’Ron Fletcher: 6-6 180
Dontaie Allen: 6-6 200(Sophomore, 2019 Kentucky Mr. Basketball)
Terrence Clarke: 6-7 185
Keion Brooks: 6-7 205(Sophomore)
Isaiah Jackson: 6-9 200
Lance Wade: 6-9 215

As of right now, I think that’s all they have.

1 hour ago, mdn82 said:

I'll never forget that time when Terrence Jones was announcing for Washington, and Calipari called him during the freaking announcement practically begging him to think about it awhile longer. Then two days later he was a Wildcat. It was like something you'd see in a movie. 

I'd be very surprised if Matt Haarms doesn't end up at UK. I'd be slightly less surprised to find out Calipari started talking to him while he was still at Purdue. 

Jon Rothstein on the SAT waiver -

Sources: Incoming student athletes with an expected spring/summer 2020 graduation will receive an automatic COVID-19 waiver from the NCAA if they meet the following criteria:

- Meet core course requirements before their senior year of HS

- 2.3 GPA

*ACT/SAT scores are excluded.

Steve's boy ... 
It's a small, Christian school in Indiana. Competes in the NAIA. (I grew up in Indiana and had never heard of this school!)

[/url]  

Ha, it’s actually a good basketball school. Back when Steve Platt ran the team we were one of the top NAIA schools.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app