Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

4 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Big game for Green. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

First IU goes (simulated) 3-1 in the BTT and now wins their first round (simulated) NCAA game!

Corona virus has been the best thing to happen to IU basketball in years! 

10 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Lucas Kroft a '19 graduate of Richmond HS is leaving Ball State.  Need our Fort Wayne members to weigh in, but wasn't he a Fort Wayne teammate of Keion Brooks, Jr. and when their high school coach left and went to Richmond, Kroft went also?

image.png.13010b6c63adee6a1acc2a2a315c3459.png

I believe you've got it right on all accounts.

Bryce Drew is the new head coach at Grand Canyon

Seems like a good fit. Just tell them boys during a timeout if the ball goes through the hoop it gives them a better chance of winning.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Seems like a good fit. Just tell them boys during a timeout if the ball goes through the hoop it gives them a better chance of winning.

Probably the most uncomfortable in game coaches mic’d I can remember.

The 2002 NCAA tournament was the only tournament in the last 30+ yrs I was not able to watch because of deployment. I was able to watch the Championship game because my first change took my Seargent of the Guard shift over for me, so I am concentrating on the other games IU played in the Tournament. Last night was the Duke game. I never realized how much the announcers heavily favored Duke.
I was also imagining the hot takes that my fellow posters would have taken in the game thread if Btownbanners would have been around. Especially in the first half with all th TOs and the foul on the Duke 3 under 10 seconds to go.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

https://xavierharkness3.wixsite.com/topictalk/post/top-15-s-indiana-basketball-2010-2011-2019-2020

Put out an IU b-ball article. Most of the names are who who’d think of. A couple of surprising names though. Been a rough decade but we’ve had some good dudes. Juwan was the biggest surprise for me though.

8 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

https://xavierharkness3.wixsite.com/topictalk/post/top-15-s-indiana-basketball-2010-2011-2019-2020

Put out an IU b-ball article. Most of the names are who who’d think of. A couple of surprising names though. Been a rough decade but we’ve had some good dudes. Juwan was the biggest surprise for me though.

It is crazy how good Yogi was as a college player. He left a huge hole in this program that still has yet to be filled. 

It is crazy how good Yogi was as a college player. He left a huge hole in this program that still has yet to be filled. 

He was crazy good. It was awesome he stayed all four years. Crean tried “replacing him” with Devonte Green and Josh Newkirk after missing out on recruits.