Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

43 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I’m really not even sure what to do anymore. No sports. No sports news. This sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

No kidding. I hope the NFL doesn't cancel free agency. That's probably the only thing we may even hear about. 

1 hour ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

No kidding. I hope the NFL doesn't cancel free agency. That's probably the only thing we may even hear about. 

You can video conference contract negotiations. Don't the players still have to vote on the proposed CBA? That'll have an effect on the free agent market along with current traveling restrictions.

I can't believe the season is just over like that. So many players played their last game without knowing it was their last game. I understand it needs to be done, but it sucks that those guys will never get this back after working their whole lives for it.

Have also heard that the Greencastle regional will be moving to Danville. That is the Beech Grove-Danville and Brebeuf Jesuit-Brownstown 3A group.
Kyle N

Ihsaa looks like they are moving forward tomorrow so basketball might be played still tomorrow

National perspective on State HS BB tournaments:
Canceled (10): CA, CT, IL, KS, MA, NJ, OR, VA, WI, WY

Postponed (14): AK, AR, DE, KY, MD, MI, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, TX, VT, WV

In Progress Fan Limits (11): IN, IA, MN, MO, NE, NH, NM, ND, RI, SD, TN

In Progress No Limits: LA, MT

If high school does play tomorrow I’m hijacking this thread with updates for the high school games. Lol