Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Illinois on their way to a 21-10(13-7) record. So many here thought Illinois would be worse than us because they won 12 games last season. If they consider Archie’s 3 seasons as good progress, what is Underwoods at Illinois considered?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He would be considered an example of a coach that went 14-18(4-14) in his first year and then went 12-21(7-13) in his second year and in his 3rd year had a breakthrough and has gone 21-10( 13-7) if they hold on tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Illini just ran something of a football play for an out of bounds; the 4 potential pass receivers started out of bounds, then three of them ran to the ft line extended then made a cut to the ball while the 4th guy ran long.

Illini just ran something of a football play for an out of bounds; the 4 potential pass receivers started out of bounds, then three of them ran to the ft line extended then made a cut to the ball while the 4th guy ran long.

Drew did that for Baylor earlier in the year. Caught me off guard

Final B1G standings
1. Wisky (14-6)
1. Sparty
1. Maryland

4. Illinois (1 game back) 13-7

5. Iowa (3 games back (11-9)
5. Penn St
5. Ohio St
5. Rutgers

9. Michigan (4 games back)10-10

10. Purdue (5 games back)9-11
10. IU

12. Minny (6 games back) 8-12

13. Northwestern (11 games back)
3-17
14. Nebraska (12 games back)
2-18

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Right. So he’d be returning for his Junior year. Just trying to help ya out bro.

I’m not talking about this year bro. I was saying underwood was considered lucky for him coming back for his sophomore year so he could he could have a chance to have his breakthrough 3rd season. I’m guessing if IU’s 5 star shooting guard came back for his sophomore year like Ayo did then IU’s record might be better then it is.

I’m not talking about this year bro. I was saying underwood was considered lucky for him coming back for his sophomore year so he could he could have a chance to have his breakthrough 3rd season. I’m guessing if IU’s 5 star shooting guard came back for his sophomore year like Ayo did then IU’s record might be better then it is.

Woulda been interesting to see if Romeo would have helped this team. One would think so. But I don’t know. Ayo is better than Romeo at this stage despite NBA projections.

Plus chemistry and stagnant offense.

Gotcha bro. I would have loved for Romeo to return. Would really have pizzed off Dakich.