Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

My reactions after losses take into account the entire season and our play and how we’ve looked. If we reel off 5 straight wins and look good that would be taken into account. Imo we’ve had 4-5 games all year where we looked good. We’ve looked really bad in some. And even bad in many wins. The progress you see isn’t as apparent and as obvious to me. I’ll admit, it’s progressing and it’s better but to me it’s very minor.

Recruiting I’d describe as good, definitely not excellent, especially taking all 3 classes into account.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Hey; we’ve been doing the back and forth thing for a long time. I appreciate you Doc, but sometimes you tick me off with IMO too much negativity...

it’s all good though!

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Hey; we’ve been doing the back and forth thing for a long time. I appreciate you Doc, but sometimes you tick me off with too much negativity IMO...

it’s all good though!

And ultimately I think my 'good luck on your thesis' was a pretty funny retort.  Wasn't like I mf'd anyone.

Just now, brumdog45 said:

And ultimately I think my 'good luck on your thesis' was a pretty funny retort.  Wasn't like I mf'd anyone.

Yeah; I “liked” it mainly cause I thought it was pretty funny.

TCU up 34-21 on Oklahoma with 6 minutes left in the first half.  A loss drops Oklahoma to 8-10 in the Big 12.  Will be interested to see if he applies his 'you need a winning conference record' mantra on them.

Your ahead of my streaming feed for one of my TV’s. lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Big foul call in the Utah State/SD State game....looked like a charge on Utah State's Merrill, was called on SD State.  Merrill, a 90% free throw shooter, misses first and hits the second.  Tie game, 59 seconds left, SD State ball.