Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

There are 12 Big Ten teams in the top 36 kenpom, IU 36 and Minny 33.  How in the world is Minnesota still in the top 45 NET, 7 above IU, with a 13-16 overall record?.  Hoosiers won both games against the rodents, and Minnesota will have to win the BTT to get go the NCAA, or will have to win four straight games including 3 in the BTT just to ensure a non losing overall record and be NIT eligible. Something seems very flawed in the NET ranking system. 

Too much emphasis on offensive and defensive numbers. Not enough emphasis on winning. In the games we lost we got blown out. Were bad at both ends of the floor and gave up. That’s what THIS is. We didn’t look “good enough” when we win or lose.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

MVC tournament should be on Fox Sports Indiana for those that don’t have espn +

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Blacked out for me on +. Had to go to Fox Sports Go.

Blacked out for me on +. Had to go to Fox Sports Go.

Yeah it was blacked out for me last night on espn+ as well. I figured it would be since I had fox sports Indiana channel. Did you see the sycamores are an underdog tonight? Not sure why they have been playing good of late and Missouri St is under .500

26 minutes ago, raorIU said:

Can Drake hang on? This game is just oozing "March"

looks like they will. Up 16 with 4 to go. Northern Iowa really not doing themselves any favors with at large possibility 

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Yeah it was blacked out for me last night on espn+ as well. I figured it would be since I had fox sports Indiana channel. Did you see the sycamores are an underdog tonight? Not sure why they have been playing good of late and Missouri St is under .500

Sycamores in Arch Madness is usually a tough sell. Maybe some Odum magic on the sidelines will be good for them. 

Sycamores in Arch Madness is usually a tough sell. Maybe some Odum magic on the sidelines will be good for them. 
the 2 times I went to Arch Madness as a student ISU lost as the 1 seed in the semifinals. Still got an at-large bid and got drilled by Texas and then the next year they ended up winning the conference tournament and beating Oklahoma in the first round. Showing my age a little bit because that was 2001. Need some Menser and Renn magic tonight

the 2 times I went to Arch Madness as a student ISU lost as the 1 seed in the semifinals. Still got an at-large bid and got drilled by Texas and then the next year they ended up winning the conference tournament and beating Oklahoma in the first round. Showing my age a little bit because that was 2001. Need some Menser and Renn magic tonight

Need Key and Barnes to have big games.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BtownBanners mobile app