Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

14 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Crean is now 3-22 in SEC play at Georgia. 1-6 this year with #2 recruit Anthony Edwards. It's a good thing basketball isn't the focus on Georgia. 

Started off strong to begin season until the Maui Invitational and then everything has unraveled from there, sound familiar? Also, Edwards has the look of a potential NBA star....Mizzou is a joke and they blew a 20 point lead with the frenetic up and down style he plays that we know so well. 

10 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

Started off strong to begin season until the Maui Invitational and then everything has unraveled from there, sound familiar? Also, Edwards has the look of a potential NBA star....Mizzou is a joke and they blew a 20 point lead with the frenetic up and down style he plays that we know so well. 

But, we were a ridiculously unrealistic fan base for wanting a change.

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Kentucky down 7 at home at half to Vandy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Bizarro world. This is the same Vandy that’s like 0-24 in conference play over the last two seasons right? Assuming the Cayuts right the ship in the second half, but certainly is gonna be an interesting tournament this year. Any team can come out like this and dig them selves a hole against a big underdog. Accept I’m the tourney you have 20 minutes to fix it or you’re donzo. 

Someone help me. I’m trying to understand Baylor only favored by 4 at 9-10 Iowa State. Am I missing something before I put my mortgage payment down on this??

Road games are hard and Hilton Magic. Hilton is a tough place to play in the B1G 12. Still Baylor should cover

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Kentucky still down a few.

Keion Brooks? I guess he’s played a couple of minutes.

He’s only gotten a handful of minutes. 0 points, 2 Reb on 0-2 shooting. No way in hell thats what a five-star kid expected his college career to look like mid-way through conference play.