Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

There is just some ugly ball right now at various times with good teams. 9 min to go in the game and it’s 38-29. UConn was ugly but this is Seton Hall without Powell. They have 29 points.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

They don’t have their number 2 guy either. I’m not even going to try write that long name out

Blows my mind this Purdue team keeps getting more votes than us. They suck

Yeah makes no sense. Still getting respect from last year’s tourney run it appears but this team is totally different without Carsen and by different I mean bad.

35 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Thinking out loud. If we had a transfer or NBA loss in off seasons and rolled with 11 guys year after year I’d be okay with that.

I always want guys to stick it through but we rarely need 13 guys. Find 10 good ones.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Leave a couple schollys open so we can pounce on a "deal"? Need the numbers in practice more than in the games.

Yeah makes no sense. Still getting respect from last year’s tourney run it appears but this team is totally different without Carsen and by different I mean bad.

From what I’ve seen of them, it’s whether they’re hitting outside shots. If they’re not on they can lose to anyone.

Of course there are exceptions, but I’m not a fan of neutral court matchups. College basketball is so great because of the passionate fans. So I’d love to see the tournament committee begin to place much more emphasis on big road victories, and hopefully it’d incentivize teams to schedule more road gameS

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners