Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

That’s an impressive win after going OT in Btown. Is it possible to have all Big Ten teams in KenPom top 100?! This league is going to be brutal.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Nebraska just went from 150 to 128. KP must believe Carsen still has eligibility cuz 6-4 Purdon't only drops from 6th to 10th. Stop living in the past, man.

Everybody just pull up a chair and witness this anarchy all year long. Teams are going to look unbeatable one week and that very same team is going to look like crap the next week. It has been very noticeable the difference a team looks at home compared to the road. This is going to be a fun season to follow

If OSU somehow loses (still really early), do we start talking about getting to 14 wins gets you the conference? I just don’t see a 17 or so win team this year.

If OSU somehow loses (still really early), do we start talking about getting to 14 wins gets you the conference? I just don’t see a 17 or so win team this year.

I don’t see Minny winning this even up in the first half. Once Minny starts doing the terrible shots and tossing the ball at the barnyard animals O$U will pull away.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

With an unbalanced schedule you would have to look at who has the favorable schedule with the most winnable road games. I haven’t done that yet.

I don’t see Minny winning this even up in the first half. Once Minny starts doing the terrible shots and tossing the ball at the barnyard animals O$U will pull away.

That’s been the weird thing this year. I completely agree with you and every game I feel that way the team I expect to win just loses. So while I agree with you on what you are thinking it wouldn’t surprise me.

With an unbalanced schedule you would have to look at who has the favorable schedule with the most winnable road games. I haven’t done that yet.

Shockingly the best I found was: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theonlycolors.com/platform/amp/2019/12/7/21000540/big-ten-basketball-odds-and-strength-of-schedule

OSU and MSU only play each other once. So that’s an advantage. Crazy but before conference OSU had the best win projection at 15. So even Kenpom is planning on a crazy season.

2 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Does the Big Ten just completely split the entire conference season and have an unprecedented 14 way tie for the regular season championship?!

I don’t think Delaney would be unhappy...

Imagine the tie-breaking process to figure out who starts playing Friday and who starts on Wednesday.

Man, Minny keeping this at 10 points. Really like Hummel this year calling games.

Hummel has done a fantastic job since he started. I really enjoy him on the call. He is a busy man. Espn and BTN use him and espn uses him for studio work as well.

Hummel has done a fantastic job since he started. I really enjoy him on the call. He is a busy man. Espn and BTN use him and espn uses him for studio work as well.

Honestly he has been the most enjoyable to listen to from BTN.