Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Yeah, college officiating is often ridiculous, and usually favors the home team. “Buy games”. Reffing even more horrendous.

I love college basketball, but the home and away discrepancy is beyond ridiculous and not just at Wisconsin.

I love neutral court games so much more. I enjoy Indiana at home because I know odds are stacked in our favor, unless TV teddy has the game.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

A couple takeaways from some games yesterday that I finished watching this morning. Rutgers first half was as impressive as I’ve seen them play since Pikiell took over. Hard place to coach but I think they got the right guy.

Georgia lost by 20 at Arizona St. they shot 2-26 from the 3 pt line.

BYU with an impressive win at Utah St. watch out for BYU. I think they have a chance to beat the Zags at BYU and I definitely think they can finish second in the WCC behind the Zags

Liberty stays unbeaten after a win at Vandy. Vandy might not be a good team but that’s the kind of win that can keep Liberty in the at-large discussion. They won’t get many opportunities for a power 5 win so this one was a big one. In my opinion they are top 25 good. Big one for them will be Dec 29 when they play at LSU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Anthony out for North Carolina with a knee injury. Wofford game today won’t be easy

I know he’s one heck of a talent but I get the feel that Anthony is one of those OAD players that has a different agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I imagine PU wins this because Neb is just gonna run out of gas. But Hoiberg did a really good job the other night and he’s doing a good job tonight. Very impressed. He’s getting the matchups he wants. 

It’s just going to be hard to win on the road this year. I hope people actually recognize this and not expect us to be the 76 Hoosiers. The things people gripe about are legit things. But if we solved those things we are a top 3 team this year. I don’t think anyone expects that.