Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Simpson has already been second team all B1G and first team all B1G defensive.
Teske is well on his way to being first team all B1G this year.

People said that same thing about Morgan last year when we were 12-2 and he had single handedly pushed us past Notre Dame and a few others.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, LIHoosier said:

Was Purdon't having 24 TO's their fault or did FSU force the majority of them?

Little bit of both.

Purdoo is unquestionably offense-challenged.

FSU is a pressure team that is susceptible tible to back cuts.

Was Purdon't having 24 TO's their fault or did FSU force the majority of them?
No pure point hurts and no great ball handlers, but FSU did a decent job at times of forcing bad passes.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Not sure where exactly to put this but Kent Benson and his family are going through some very hard times, both medically and financially at the moment, and are publicly asking for help. There is an address at the end of this article where any donations can be sent.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2019/11/26/former-iu-basketball-star-kent-benson-dealing-unexpected-death-his-brother-and-wifes-cancer/4306287002/

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Butler moved into the AP. Florida St is 17. They think highly of Purdue despite their record. We are still getting less votes than 4-3 Purdue. There seems to be a lot of people voting for teams they did in previous weeks regardless of who they beat.

5 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Butler moved into the AP. Florida St is 17. They think highly of Purdue despite their record. We are still getting less votes than 4-3 Purdue. There seems to be a lot of people voting for teams they did in previous weeks regardless of who they beat.

If we are undefeated next week we will be ranked.