Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Look at these stellar shooting percentages from Florida vs Florida State, will be interesting to see where they end up for this game.d89933fe0166a1c8e27c34879ddc2ec2.jpg&key=2e85d3e843e2649c7a51bcbba1d6b9c8ac1dca67c7be523d2bfe5cbd9f22588d

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Florida was God Awful Shooting, was 14 of 51 from the field, including 4 of 22 from 3-point range.

Evan Daniels
@EvanDaniels
·
21h
Adidas is rebranding their AAU circuit. Will now be called 3SSB.

Live Period Events
April 17-19: Louisville
April 24-26: Council Bluffs
July 8-12: Birmingham

3SSB All-American Camp
July 29-Aug 2: Los Angeles

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Evan Daniels
@EvanDaniels
·
21h
Adidas is rebranding their AAU circuit. Will now be called 3SSB.

Live Period Events
April 17-19: Louisville
April 24-26: Council Bluffs
July 8-12: Birmingham

3SSB All-American Camp
July 29-Aug 2: Los Angeles

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

3 Stripe Select Basketball is what it stands for

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Florida St was Ken Pom 16 going into this game and Florida was 13. Quality Quad 1 win for the Seminoles. Florida St is a very underrated ACC program

One who also just lost to a bad Pitt team... so where does FSU really stand? No clue. Very odd two games for them.

One who also just lost to a bad Pitt team... so where does FSU really stand? No clue. Very odd two games for them.

Nothing wrong with losing a close conference road game as your first overall game of the season. They were picked to finish 4th or 5th in the ACC. They will be a solid team in my opinion

1 hour ago, sweetpain said:

Florida was God Awful Shooting, was 14 of 51 from the field, including 4 of 22 from 3-point range.

Did you watch it, was it merely Gators Poor shooting, Seminoles good defense or some combination? 

Did you watch it, was it merely Gators Poor shooting, Seminoles good defense or some combination? 

Combination of both. Missed some open shots and also took some really bad shots. Some of that was because of the D and some was self inflicted

Nothing wrong with losing a close conference road game as your first overall game of the season. They were picked to finish 4th or 5th in the ACC. They will be a solid team in my opinion

FSU might end up a good team. But that’s a bad loss. And the committee clearly didn’t care too much about NET rankings. They still do what they want because even they know the NET rankings are bogus.

2 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

FSU might end up a good team. But that’s a bad loss. And the committee clearly didn’t care too much about NET rankings. They still do what they want because even they know the NET rankings are bogus.

This is way off topic but does anyone know why Anderson didn’t play yesterday ?

Lol not even close to being a bad loss. They used the NET rankings just fine last year.

Even you were surprised after the bracket came out on seedings because of teams NET resumes.

i posted an interview with committee chair where they said they would use it as a sorting tool last year. I might of been surprised at some of the seeding but that is nothing new since ive been surprised in the past with seedings and the RPI. With any new system there will always be uncertainty on how it would be implemented
But to imply the committee even thinks it’s garbage after year 1 is a false statement. Plenty of tweeks to be done but as far as what the NET was designed for I had 0 problem with it in year 1