Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Looked like an atrocious pass in fairness to Cline. 

It was as much Carsen's inability to pass as much as Cline's to catch it.

I know our season stunk on ice, but I can go for a 40 of Purdoyle tears right about now.

2 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

I think the plan was to pass to Cline and give it back to Edwards.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Might’ve been. Personally, I wouldn’t have ever let it leave Carsen’s hands. Run 4 friggin ball screens if you have to. 

As an IU grad who's lived in Virginia for 17 years -- I'm happy for U.Va. and Bennett. I know a lot of people on this site say they wouldn't want him at IU, but I think he's a classy guy and a helluva coach -- and I'd take in him a heartbeat.

And there's the bonus that the PUs lose. Half my family went there and while I love them, they're friggin' obnoxious and can be asshol-s about the rivalry! Go 'Hoos! 

I am the last one to compliment Purdue, believe me...but what a great run by a team that looked nowhere close earlier this year. Was pulling hard for Virginia, but also noticed a lot about how close PU’s team is and they seemed gracious at the end. Honestly a “culture” that far exceeds ours right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners